Nancy A. Voils, C.P.A.
Nancy Voils, CPA has been a tax professional since 1982, assisting clients with their income and estate tax questions and returns. Her clients range in size from sole proprietors to corporations, wage earners to executives with stock options, living trusts and Charitable Remainder trusts to Bypass trusts and estates.
In 1995 she moved to the Bay Area and started her own tax practice. Shortly thereafter, she added several Special Needs Trusts (SNT) to her clientele list. Having prepared many SNT tax returns, lectured at trustee classes and strategized with other professional advisors of the disabled community, she has gained an understanding of the complexities they present.
She also has many clients outside of the Bay Area, who communicate with her via mail, fax, telephone and e-mail.
Business Administration, Finance
· B.S. – Business Administration, Finance
· MBA – Concentrating in Accounting
· Master degree in Taxation
· Certified Public Accountant
· Past President of the Estate Planning Council of Diablo Valley (a nonprofit organization)
· Past President of Women’s Business Connections of Lamorinda, Inc. (a nonprofit corporation)
of American Woman’s Society of CPA’s of